A Digital First Way of Working
Anna Fenten, Marketing Director at Searcys talks us through the 175 year journey the British owned hospitality company has been on.
Searcys appears on over 15 separate digital channels, e.g. google, Instagram and Design My Night, Anna discusses how these are managed collectively.
The pandemic had a huge effect on the hospitality industry, this resulted in Searcys making some serious changes in order to adapt:
- Focusing their digital tone to represent: safety first, indulgence and trust.
- Implementing the rule of ‘never be silent’ to all channels.
- Launched a new reservations system focusing on preselling tickets for booking. Searcys presold 136,000 cover in 2021.
- Stepped-up their email marketing. This resulted in the read rate improving from 22% to 37% in 2021.
- Developed an online shop their acquired 2614 orders.
Anna describes Searcys next steps to a digital first way of working. They plan to take a more aggressive approach to SEO, scale up technology for online reservations, introduce an automated customer journey based on behaviour, and re-launch the Searcys loyalty club.
If you like this kind of content, check out upcoming events in the CX Marketing industry > https://engagecxmarketing.com/events/