Samuel RobertsDemand Generation Consultant Grow Demand Click to read more...
Gerry BrownCustomer Lifeguard Chief Customer Rescue Officer Click to read more...
Panel Discussion: Life After Third Party Cookies: Where do we go from here?
Around 80% of marketeers depend on third-party cookie data and 70% believe that the depreciation of third-party cookies will result in a downward shift for marketing technology, according to a recent study by Epsilon.
Before we know it, B2B marketeers will no longer be able to rely on cookie-fuelled campaigns. So, where do we go from here?
Join our expert panellists who will be discussing how best to prepare for the change that’s coming.
Taking place LIVE on Thursday, 17th of June at 12pm, B2B Marketing and Tech professionals will be talking through the questions that are on all our minds!
- Everything there is to know about the changes to third-party cookies
- The impact these changes will have within the B2B space
- How to best prepare for these changes
- What alternatives are out there to help maximise your marketing success
- Introduction and topic kick off from host
- Panel discussion around seed questions
- Q&A from the audience
- Poll questions